AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to purchase Def Tech speakers: Pro 1000 fronts, Pro 800 surrounds, Pro 2000 CC, and a Pro 1000 sub for a home theater. My question is: would a Panasonic XR-57 be a good choice for the receiver? I know there are more expensive ones out there with more features but space is an issue. I only have two shelves and need to use one for the center channel. I already have a Panny S52 DVD player. The two units would have to be stack together on the other shelf. I have a Panny 50" plasma and thought the XR-57 would be a logical choice. Any thoughts?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Potatoe /forum/post/0

I want to purchase Def Tech speakers: Pro 1000 fronts, Pro 800 surrounds, Pro 2000 CC, and a Pro 1000 sub for a home theater. My question is: would a Panasonic XR-57 be a good choice for the receiver? I know there are more expensive ones out there with more features but space is an issue. I only have two shelves and need to use one for the center channel. I already have a Panny S52 DVD player. The two units would have to be stack together on the other shelf. I have a Panny 50" plasma and thought the XR-57 would be a logical choice. Any thoughts?

Anybody? I really want to pull the trigger on a surround system soon but I would like some input.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.