Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have pdvd 8 ultra with the latest updates

my htpc

evga board with the 9300 chipset

intel e7200

2gb ram

the problem im having is every 30 min or so the video will chop, pause, skip something of this sort. It's not at a high bitrate scene and I rewind and go over the scene again it plays fine. Wondering if anyone else has / had this issue and how to resolve it. Also I'm using hdmi for video and spdif for audio and there are major sync issues ........ same question is there a fix for this? Thanks.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i get this problem playing off of hard drive, its driving me insane, this shouldnt be happening.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry for bringing up a dead post, but im still having this problem. I running vista ultimate, evga 730i, powerdvd 8 all updated to latest drivers / patches. It never fails everytime i watch a iso of a blu ray it skips, stops, or something like that and the audio will go off. This is not making me happy, even my macbook pro running xp was able to play back iso's with no problem but a computer that is made to specifically for this purpose is having problem, very frustrating.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Most likely codec issues -

I had a similiar thing and ended up wiping the HD and starting over - worked like a champ after that - only loaded on it the bare minimum as far as SW goes

1 - 7 of 7 Posts