AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Looks like you have the event # already but yes ob is going gone.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know it may be stating the obvious but I just want to be sure before I start the whole process with Sony. Is this what has been referred to as "green blob"?

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
You would do better to post in the A2000 owner's thread but, yes, it does appear to be a variant of the green "blob". As IS pointed out you already appear to have a case # so run with it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Michael

It appears that that is the green blob. I actually just ordered my new EX720 today (like 5 minutes ago) from Sony to replace my KDS60a2000. I got it for 1075 plus my local sales tax.

I did't have the green blob, but rather i had a dark yellow-gold blob that slowly started taking over my screen from the top left and is began to move across the screen.

I was a little dissapointed that the deal wasn't better, I tried calling back several times to see what they would offer, but it was consistently the same.

What did they offer you?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hello,

My name is Mike from sony electronics the sonylistens team. If you are having any problems with a sony TV, computer, or other electronic please contact us at [email protected] so that we can assist you. Include your name, product model, serial #, (forum) in the subject area, and a way for us to contact you.

Thanks,

Mike Puma

Sonylistens

1 - 8 of 8 Posts