AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum and wanted to introduce myself, but couldn't find an introduction threads-- so sorry if this is the wrong place! I just wanted to say hello and let you know that I represent Buena Vista Home Entertainment. I just moved in to a new apartment and am considering setting up a nice little "theater area" so Iam hoping this site will be helpful! See you in the boards...

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Welcome!

You'll find plenty of information here. Check out the different sections of the forum, such as speakers, display devices, etc...

Have fun.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Yes welcome HereIAm. When you have questions try to isolate them to the forum that's applicable ... even if it means many small questions. Always mention your goals (mostly music system or mostly HT or equally split, that kind of thing) and a target budget. Read the forum rules, it's not cool to price shop on these message boards.

People try to be helpful for the most part, especially if you search the forums before asking a question that has been asked once/week for the past 3 years :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.