AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Harman Series 11/8 from 91, all tubes work and there is nothing wrong with it that I can find. It has Toshiba tubes, E8452, and all the boards say Harman on it. It has Delta-HD lenses made by U.S. Precision Lens.

From what I can gather, JBL bought Harman in the mid to late 90's but I can't find any other information then that. I have searched a LOT of forums and website's but can not find anything else on this.

Has anyone ever seen this before or know anything about it??

Thanks!!

·
Registered
4,355 Posts

·
Banned
20,735 Posts
even if it works, not really worth anything. It's worth fooling around with I suppose, curiosity, etc, but nobody is going to buy it. You might be able to give it away. You will have to pay to have it disposed of.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Not worth $$$, but have some fun with it and set it up. That set doesn't have a service menu (I don't think) and the alignment is all done with trimmers on the boards.

craigr

·
Registered
83 Posts
You opened it!!!

Now it's not worth anything for sure.....Just kidding :p

That looks like it has component inputs on the front. And looks like a nice quality projector. Even if it only does 480i with component inputs you might be able to fetch some money for it. 50-100$

I have seen low end model sony's here in winnipeg for sale for up to 400$ with outrageous claims that it can do up to 300inch screen!!! and 20 000 : 1 contrast ratios!!!!!! And the guy clearly used it for projecting at parties full time. It's kinda funny.

Play around with that thing. It would make a good TV.

And I won't lie. I sorta want it.....looks fun.

Rudy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts