AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The replay servers are supposed to be up on 9-30....anyone think """ALCATRAZ""" will be released also.....personally I'm kinda excited to see if its all that they are saying.....sure hope so

kern

·
Registered
179 Posts
I think the two are completely unrelated. From what I gather myreplaytv.com was down due to a hardware failure and has nothing to do with upgrades (to myreplaytv or new software builds).

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
No, tomorrow is not Alcatraz day (or if it is, it is completely independent of what really is tomorrow - the webserver being rebuilt).

·
Registered
222 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by lizard_boy
1Q '03
as always, I laugh at LB's post. :p

·
Registered
6,497 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by lizard_boy
1Q '03
So they're right on schedule then?

·
Registered
3,139 Posts
Yeah, but is that 2003 or 2103???

·
Registered
983 Posts
so did IVS come back yet?

·
Registered
6,497 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
An easy way to test the IVS/MRTV server is to go to http://myreplaytv.com If it still brings up the 'approximately 9/30' page (as it does now), I doubt IVS is fixed, either.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Now it brings up the "server busy" error message from IIS. Don't know if the original site was running on a Microsoft box, but this doesn't bode well.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
on subscriptions:

If you buy a 5040 past 10/01/03 will $250 get you life or just three years?

·
Registered
366 Posts
$250 gets you life. The fee is now included with the purchase of hardware. The included amount is for 3 years on 55xxs and newer, or until they change their pricing model again.

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
If you want to be picky, it also thinks it's 3 PM, UTC (off by 12 hours...) :) and it's back to the 'fixed on/about 9/30' message.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
shaaat.......my god, this is not rocket science....I get this strange feeling their clueless......they themselves are killing rpt.....what a great legion of loyal owners they may lose if things don't get better.....going to tivo for me would be like buying a.....um ahhhh FORD.....

kernman

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
I just think they're making it up as they go along.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.