1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jacmyoung
???

Thanks
HBO has never broadcast boxing in HD. The schedule doesn't list the fight in HD. I'm not sure I understand why the question as to whether or not it will be in HD is even being asked. If it were in HD, I doubt anyone here would know it unless HBO sent out some PR release stating it was and then there would be a sticky announcing that for the first time HBO is broadcasting boxing in HD. Ergo, it will not be in HD.

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jerry, at the time I just completed my new HT setup with a 10' screen and my new 1280x720p projector in my family room. It was a short time before my Kings game party and I wanted to find out if I should bring my E* 5000/mod into the Comcast5100/HTPC/DirecTV/projector mix which may take a while to redo the setup.

Between trying to answer the phones to give out directions because of our new area, tying loose ends while going out on arrands upon wife's request, and the fact that even on a very calm day my rational thinking capability in the past did not prevent some purprises...

So in short Jerry, a quick Q on AVS was the only thing I could think of at that moment and it worked so I did not have to regret some of my boxing fan guests would have missed the opportunity.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.