AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was in Costco the other day and I saw this brand LCD tv on display. The picture was really impressive, though i have to say i havent heard of Vizio until now. I was just wondering how this brand compares to others.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats good to hear, Im just wanting to upgrade since the tv i have now is a 27" JVC 4:3 SDTV. Ive had it for a few years. Just wanted to get a decent hdtv for my bedroom, and since im somewhat on a tight budget, either the vx32l or vx37l looked to be about the best choice. Would you agree?

·
Registered
11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken25 /forum/post/0

Thats good to hear, Im just wanting to upgrade since the tv i have now is a 27" JVC 4:3 SDTV. Ive had it for a few years. Just wanted to get a decent hdtv for my bedroom, and since im somewhat on a tight budget, either the vx32l or vx37l looked to be about the best choice. Would you agree?

I went from a 27" crt to the vx37l and it feels like a nice upgrade in size - Go with the 37" if you can afford the extra dough.

·
Registered
572 Posts
I bought the 2-" vizio from costco and for the most part am rather happy with it, it is used in my kitchen. I am wondering for those who own a Vizio tv if they can help me with an issue I am having. It seems that when I watch the news, good morning america etc (mostly live shows) there seems to be bright spots on peoples faces as if a spot light was shinning on it. I have tried to adjust the brightness etc but it is still noticeable.

Any ideas what is going on or how to fix it?

Thanks,

Steven

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.