AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. This is my first post on these forums. I'm quite active on the avforums in the UK and am known as Army Bloke over there.

My first post is a plea for help really....good way to start.

I have damaged the outer casing to my iscan pro (don't ask!!). Luckily for me, the iscan still works perfectly but it is rather unsightly to say the least.

I was wondering whether anyone had any idea where I might be able to get a replacement casing for this piece of equipment...I am willing to pay of course.

Many thanks to Gordon Fraser for pointing me in this direction and I hope to make many friends here in the future...:)

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Brian,

Welcome to the forum!

You can get a replacement case for your iScan Pro. Send an email to [email protected] and describe your situation to him, including which part(s) of the case are damaged. He will arrange to have a replacement case sent to you. I'm not sure what costs are associated with this (perhaps just shipping), but Baptiste should be able to give you this information.

- Dale Adams

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your help Dale. I think I MAY have sourced a replacement through Owl Video who distribute the iscan here in the UK. However, I think I will e mail your contact now just in case....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.