AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here. Recently got a sampo 27inch for the bedroom. Found out it didn't have an internal line doubler so I'm running my dvd player and cable (through webtv plus unit) into a dvdo iscan pro. My question is on direct view tv this size is a line doubler important. I think it works great and I see a difference from using the tv inputs themselves. but before this I just had an old tv with coaxial input so all this high defintion stuff is new to me. Anyone else use the iscan with their direct view.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I also have an iScan and a Sampo but the model SME 34 WHD5 which I'm trying to fix right now. There is an article I just read that you might be interested in about the iScan at:

http://www.keohi.com/keohihdtv/

If you haven't been to the site it's definitely worth a visit. The guy who does the site is pretty much a video guru and although a lot of the information is highly technical it's well written and in a way that is meant to be understood by non-professionals. In other words, he doesn't make you feel like an idiot for what you don't know. It's been proved to be an invaluable resource to me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.