AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched the forums and can't find anyone who deals with New Hampshire or Mass. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks!

·
Banned
3,781 Posts
Jim Doolittle

781-891-7714

Gregg Loewen

207-778-5417

You won't find better than these two. If you are local to western mass you can PM me. We only calibrate brands that we sell or are very familiar with.

Hope this helps.

Bob

·
Registered
910 Posts
hi guys!!

Bob, we need to get together some time....im in Hartford tonight !! (and long is tomorrow). thanks for mentioning me.

phorts, feel free to give me an email at [email protected] or call 201 232 3380.

regards

Gregg

·
Banned
3,781 Posts
Phorts,

You have your PMs turned off so I couldn't reply to your PM. You are little far from us.

Gregg,

We'll definitely have to get together. I might be able to work something out for tonight. Feel free to call me. (413) 374-8000

Bob

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, I went to the user CP and all my PM settings are checked. Not sure what else I need to do to accept PMs?

THanks Bob, looks like i'll be working with Gregg.

Gregg, thanks for the replies. Right now i'm in the process of finding an HTIB that will work with me, as well as scratchin together enough funds to get me a Blu-Ray player (PS3). I want to get these before I have you come out so that I can have the whole shebang calibrated and not just one or two inputs.

I'll be in touch! Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts