AVS Forum banner

4861 - 4880 of 4887 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Hi guys,

I just got a new Sony 715Es and I'm looking for someone to calibrate it for me. I live in Bloomfield NJ which is in the north east part of the state about 11 miles west of Midtown Manhattan. I have about 75 hours on the lamp so It's still kinda early to get it calibrated but I want to get an idea of who is around and who you guys have worked with. Also should I wait til the 200 hour mark or is 100 hours enough?

Thanks!!!

Elio

·
ISF III Calibrator
524 Posts
Will be moving from Los Angeles to Nashville TN area around May 1 2021. Feel free to message me if you need a level III certified ISF calibrator in the general region. Will be traveling beyond TN for displays too.

·
Premium Member
3,556 Posts
Anyone serve Wisconsin? Considering getting a professional calibration done for a Sony A9G.
@desertdome - Mike - out of NE - High Impact AV LLC (he did the audio and video calibrations for JTR at the last two AXPONAs)
@CIR-Engineering - Craig - out of Chicago - Calibration Equipment – CIR Engineering (not sure he checks on AVS much now)
@chadb - HDTVbyChadB.com - Ohio but "tours" the US
@D6500Ken - Ken Whitcomb - Indianapolis, IN

Could also check @SOWK for references.

Reactions: Evan201

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Will be moving from Los Angeles to Nashville TN area around May 1 2021. Feel free to message me if you need a level III certified ISF calibrator in the general region. Will be traveling beyond TN for displays too.
gonna pass through tx? Might be out of the way lol

On a different note. Does anyone calibrate crt displays anymore?

·
ISF III Calibrator
524 Posts
gonna pass through tx? Might be out of the way lol

On a different note. Does anyone calibrate crt displays anymore?
Yea sorry will be traveling along the 40 highway out to TN. Where are you located? I don't do CRT's.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yea sorry will be traveling along the 40 highway out to TN. Where are you located? I don't do CRT's.
Down in Houston. It's cool then. I only have one 4k tv to calibrate if you don't do CRTs. I need to find someone that can do CRTs / PVM though.

·
Registered
7,818 Posts
Down in Houston. It's cool then. I only have one 4k tv to calibrate if you don't do CRTs. I need to find someone that can do CRTs / PVM though.
If you can wait until March. Chad B does CRT's and will probably do a tour of Texas at that time. I would check with him to be sure. Google Calibration by Chad B.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
In Seattle metro looking for a calibration for a 77" CX and a 48" CX.

@Chad B did my old 65"... if you ever make it back this way let me know. Your website scheduler said it wasn't in any immediate plans.

·
Registered
7,361 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi. Is there someone that covers Central Florida? I need to calibrate a Sony 295ES projector. I’ve been using the projector for almost 2 years already but want to have it professionally calibrated if possible.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Looking for calibration on my LG CX 77

Located in Central Va if anyone has any recommendations.
I live in Arlington va. (Northern VA. Outside of DC). I just contacted ChadB to calibrate my cx 77”, I was told April he is going to be out my way. Chad did my E6 4years ago with great results so I am going to use him again, maybe he can do yours in the same road trip he does mine.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I live in Arlington va. (Northern VA. Outside of DC). I just contacted ChadB to calibrate my cx 77”, I was told April he is going to be out my way. Chad did my E6 4years ago with great results so I am going to use him again, maybe he can do yours in the same road trip he does mine.
Thanks for posting the timing of Chad's next visit to the MD/DC/VA area. He was scheduled to calibrate my projector and sound system last spring but COVID-19 put paid to those plans. I'm on his list for this year so it is good to know when we can expect him to be back in this area. I'm looking forward to his trip. He did a great job calibrating my previous E-Shift projector a couple of years ago.

Cal68

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I'm new to the forum so not sure if I'm even posting this in the right place but I'm wondering if anybody is able to recommend a person or company in Birmingham UK who is able to calibrate my LG CX65. Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
907 Posts
Hi I'm new to the forum so not sure if I'm even posting this in the right place but I'm wondering if anybody is able to recommend a person or company in Birmingham UK who is able to calibrate my LG CX65. Any help would be appreciated

www.pva.tv has a listing of some very qualified UK Calibrators.

4861 - 4880 of 4887 Posts