40 Posts
Reactions: Gregg Loewen

·
Super Moderator
16,370 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
I just got a Epson 4000 projector, and am testing the water to get it calibrated in Miami Gardens, FL. I've put 18 hours on it in the last two days, so it should be ready soon. I'm thinking of sometime in the next month. Thanks.

·
Registered
910 Posts
hi Smeg. I will be in Atlanta, Huntsville, Pensacola, Tallahassee, Tampa, Jacksonville, Orlando and Miami at the end of the month, I would be happy to assist you. Please PM me if interested.
Gregg

Reactions: smeg36

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I've had my Sony A8H since November. Currently rocking with D-Nice's settings, but I'm thinking it might be time to get a professional calibration. Anyone have any recommendations for the Houston area?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Are any ISF calibratos going to be in the saint Louis MO area any time soon

·
Registered
84 Posts
I’m looking to get my 65 inch Highsense H9G calibrated

·
Registered
8 Posts
I would be very grateful if some CRT expert would help me in solving one tricky question (about calibration/G2 voltage).
Nobody does CRT in my area anymore, unfortunately.
PM me please, thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
What's your question? I can't seem to PM you. PM me.
Thanks, PM sent!

I'm trying to solve a little puzzle with CRT monitor (not TV) and its calibration via hardware device I'm renting for a few weeks already now (I'm a bit in a hurry, nobody had time to reply to me just yet).
So if anyone who have lots of CRT experience and willing to help please PM me I'm checking this forum every 12 hours.

4921 - 4933 of 4933 Posts