18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOOKING FOR A GOOD ISF TEC IN DETROIT FOR TOSHIBA 65H80

LIVING IN ROCHESTER MICHIGAN AREA

·
Registered
469 Posts
Dusza,

If you look up Gannon on the Forum Search he is an excellent ISF tech that currently lives in California, but visits the Detroit Area every few months. I had my Toshiba calibrated by him several months ago and have been very pleased with the results, I just purchased a Toshiba Rear Projection tv and am going to ask him to calibrate it when he visits in a few months.

------------------

Peter L.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I too can vouch for John's attention to detail and would recommend him for your project. John is worth waiting for, which you may have to do as he visits MI as stated above. Randy Lorenz

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
2 questions about ISF:

1) once it is done how long is it good for? (until it shopuld be done again), of course assuming nothing out of the ordinary

2) i dont have a hi-def set top box yet, should I wait until ui get one to get the ISF, or doesnt that matter?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I used Kevin Miller a few months ago. He did a great job on my Sony digital RPTV and is returning to the Detroit area next month. Kevin is a contributor to a hi-fi mag and is recognized in the industry as one of the best. His website is www.isftv.com. I live around the corner from you in Shelby. If you use Kevin, tell him I said hi! Good luck!

------------------

Mike Maylock

·
Registered
279 Posts
You will want to put a few months of viewing on the set to break it in and then have it ISFed. Mine was done without having the HD set top box and John will come back once I purchase it. I almost rushed my STB purchase and am glad I waited for the performance reports on them first. I am waiting for the Zenith STB, meanwhile I am enjoying terrific DVD movies. Randy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.