AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Greetings

Are you talking Green Bay or some other area?

I am in the vicinity in late July touring.

Regards

·
Registered
264 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Michael TLV
Greetings

Are you talking Green Bay or some other area?

I am in the vicinity in late July touring.

Regards
Michael, what parts of Wisconsin will you be hitting? I'm up in the northwest corner near Duluth.

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Greetings

Right now it looks like Madison, Green Bay, Beloit ... (Superior is a long, long drive ... I did that one year on the way to International Falls)

Regards

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Hi Michael,

I'm in Appleton as well and am interested in getting my set ISF'd. If you haven't been our way yet, we're literally directly on the way to Green Bay from Madison.

I've got a six-month old Mits 65809 - can you post here (or PM or e-mail me at [email protected] ) what you typically perform on these sets as well as prices?

I do know that one of the things I'd like to take care of is red push.

Thanks!

·
Registered
729 Posts
I have a summer home up there. If you need calibrations plese let me know.

Jim B

·
Registered
264 Posts
Quote:
Greetings

Right now it looks like Madison, Green Bay, Beloit ... (Superior is a long, long drive ... I did that one year on the way to International Falls)

Regards
So how many calibrations would it take to lure you this far north . Or do you just not have the time?

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Greetings

let me assess who verifies their interest first ... then I will know how much time I have ...

usually, about 40% of those originally expressing interest have to drop out when crunch time comes ...

I expect something similar ... but I have to give those guys first shot out of courtesy.

Regards

·
Registered
264 Posts
Quote:
Greetings

let me assess who verifies their interest first ... then I will know how much time I have ...

usually, about 40% of those originally expressing interest have to drop out when crunch time comes ...

I expect something similar ... but I have to give those guys first shot out of courtesy.

Regards
Michael, let me know what your dates are for the tour and I'll see if I can generate additional interest locally. email me at [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.