AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was made aware of a tour happening in the late february/early march time frame in the Columbus, OH and PA area's. You can find all the details at ISF Tour thread

Hoping to find some more folks interested in getting their sets tweaked out. Eliab is doing the tour and I've heard nothing but great stuff about him so check it out!

Evan

·
Registered
849 Posts
If people are satisfied with their picture and adjustments, don't waste your money on a ISF tech, It's not worth the expense for what little, if any improvement you'll see.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Samshort, your remarks are in direct contrast to almost everything I've read about ISF calibration. Maybe these ISF pundits are trying to justify the money they spent, but I don't think so. I guess it depends on your definition of "good enough" and on what price you put on getting the most out of your expensive equipment.

-Mike

·
Registered
625 Posts
Quote:
don't waste your money on a ISF tech, It's not worth the expense for what little, if any improvement you'll see.
You obviously know some lousy ISF technicians or are not a critical viewer.

Mark.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Apparently SamShort has had some bad Ju Ju. I have never heard that an ISF calibration is a waist of money. I have more heard that it is a god send. I personally cannot wait to have my 65H80 Professionally calibrated.

Please view this post from a very satisfied customer of the gentleman who will be performing the calibrations on this tour.

Satisfied Customer

Read the very last post! Eliab is very competent and very affordable. Anyone who is interested, please e-mail me. The tour has actually been expanded to include not only Central Oh, but Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, Northern WV, Maryland and Delaware.

Here is a link to the threat on Home Theater Spot witch give specifics in the tour.

Central Ohio ISF Tour

Thanks

:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.