AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've started looking at getting a professional calibration for my new Panasonic TC-P46S30 plasma. Like every one of my 3 previous Panasonic TVs (both plasma and crt before that), this one came out of the box with a very slight bit of green in certain yellow items in certain broadcasts (no extra green in whites or fleshtones) which do not show up on my two LCD from different manufacturers). i can usually get close to eliminating it by knocking the tone down to -5 or -7 and then eyeballing all other adjustments. but, this time i think i want to go the calibration route if that will get me the better color display.

i'm in Point Richmond (SF Bay Area) and i've looked through this forum, on Yelp, checkbook.org, annie's list, etc. for CURRENT recommendations and testimonials. But, when i find referrals and testimonials, they seem to be primarily from 3to 8 years old. And some of the provider websites appear not to have been updated for years.

So, can someone recommend a good calibration person in or around the 415 or 510 (or 707) area codes, who is currently providing this service and who has some recent references? if you're reading this and you do certified calibration, feel free to respond as well.

thanks.

augiez

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts