AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Hi Andrew,

Folks lucky enough to get on this tour will realize how good Michael TLV really is. His menu of services go beyond basic calibration. He can really get the best out of your set.

A good analogy is working on a car. There are mechanics who can make a car run well with basic maintenance but there are a few who can capably and expertly soup it up to its full potential. http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

Here's a post of on a recent calib session .

I'll post your note at my site.

Thanks,

Errol

------------------
Keohi HDTV

Your Friendly HDTV Tips Site

[This message has been edited by kealii (edited 05-17-2001).]

·
Registered
381 Posts
Andrew:

Count me in.

·
Premium Member
170 Posts
I would definitely be interested if he could be persuaded to hop over the border to South Carolina, specifically Greenwood, about 2-2.5 hrs from Atlanta. Thanks.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey everyone,

Great interest. Flights will run about $500 from Canada if we can get him down in Atlanta July's. I will be traveling for the next week and will check back then to see if we get anymore interest. If need be he can crash at my house since I am a single guy with 3 extra bedrooms.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'm in. Sony KWP65-HD1.

Josh

------------------

jgb

[This message has been edited by jgb (edited 05-18-2001).]

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'm very interested!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
What a great idea. Think he'll be willing to stay in town for a month or two? :)

I'm in Alpharetta with Dwin HD-700. Definitely keep me posted.

Ian

·
Registered
90 Posts
Andrew,

I am also interested in being added to the list. I live in Alpharetta and have a Toshiba TP61H95...

Chris

[This message has been edited by Chris Fox (edited 05-22-2001).]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Fox:
Just wanted to bump this back up and see if there is any news. I'm sure you can imagine how excited we are about bringing Michael in http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

Thanks,

Chris
The person trying to organize this said in an early post that he would be out of town this week so it will probably be next week before there is any activity.

·
Registered
6,723 Posts
Greetings

DILA ... it depends on the projector and how accessible the service menu parameters are. On many ... you cannot do anythng because that area is completely locked out. But if access is available, then we could do the grayscale ... but that's about all.

Regards

------------------

Michael @ The Laser Video Experience

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.