AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Gary-

I registered, Monday came and went...no newsletter. Did I do something incorrect? Sure would like to get the newsletter!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should have received it along with the others. If not please just resubscribe. The whole website is being redone to get rid of these problems.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
I applied last time and did recieve one newsletter, but I have not received the most recent one. When I went to the website to re-subscribe, there was no button to submit my info...

------------------

Technology Limbo: I want an HD Dish receiver and HDTV, but the interconnect issue stands... want a progressive DVD player, but the chroma bug and other issues stand... want a DPL II reciever, but B&K and Dennon haven't upgraded their flagships... sheesh!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am in the process of changing servers and getting the new site up. It should be back up soon, but the free newsletter will only be available for a limited time.

·
Registered
9,884 Posts
I've subscribed multiple times in the past but did not get the letter.

I just tried again and repeatedly got "Internal Server Error" when I hit submit.

- Tom

------------------
Getting started with HTPC:
HTPC FAQ , DScaler , Xcel's Links , and
The Anti-DMCA Website .
s>
And Free Dmitri Sklyarov!s>

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Gary,

I also subscribed and received your previous newsletter, but have received no new newsletter yesterday, today or anything recently. Could you please send me the newsletter at:

[email protected]

Thanks,

Scott

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Scott and Tom,

The website has been moved to the new server and you should now be able to subscribe to this free issue without difficulty. If you do have still have a problem, please e-mail me.

·
Registered
9,884 Posts
Gary -

Well, a few minutes ago it seemed to let me subscribe this time. I notice that since this afternoon you have removed the check box to opt out of receiving special offers.

But I do enjoy the letters so I 'spose it's worth it if I finally manage to ever get another one.

- Tom

------------------
Getting started with HTPC:
HTPC FAQ , DScaler , Xcel's Links , and
The Anti-DMCA Website .
s>
And Free Dmitri Sklyarov!s>

·
Registered
82 Posts
I guess I must be dense, but after you put your information in, I can not find a place to click on to submit it.

Phil

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Website is up and running. Go to hdtvinsider.com fill out the information and submit and then hit the send button on the e-mail and the latest newsletter will be instantly sent.

[This message has been edited by Gary Merson (edited 09-27-2001).]

·
Registered
292 Posts
Gary, great newsletter - received mine - no problems.

I am a bit confused though, the way I take the announcement in the current issue is that this was our last issue - that starting with the next issue (#16) it will ONLY be for business to business - meaning we "common folk" will no longer be getting it - correct?

Thanks

·
Registered
9,884 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.