AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Samsung S5053 plasma and I've no problems with it at all, the buzzing is minimal, no big deal and the IR goes away quickly so I'm happy with it overall but there's this strange HDMI issue with it. I have a SA cable box hooked up to it using a DVI to HDMI connector (HDMI1) and then I have a PS3 hooked up to it via HDMI (HDMI2) as well. The problem is if I watch a movie on the ps3 or play Tiger Woods, when I turn the PS3 off and then switch to HDMI1 to watch cable tv, the HDMI1 connection is not detected or is able to change the source to the cable box. It happens some times and other times it works fine.

Does any one else have this issue? The only way I can get it to recognize HDMI1 again after watching a blue ray movie on PS3 is to disconnect HDMI1 (cable box) from the tv and connect it again..it's a pain having to do this. Any help would be appreciated.

I love the set and I'm glad I went with it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.