AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got an LG Super Multi drive. I installed it in my HTPC and won't even go into some of the problems I encountered. The issue I am having now is with anyDVD HD and I hope someone can give me some pointers.

I got the latest version of anyHD (trial). From its control panel, it does detect the discs that I have in the drive. However, at that point I am not able to do much of anything with the disc. None of my players (Tried PowerDVD and TotalMedia) sees the disc and therefore will not play them. Also, Windows Explorer doesn't detect that there is any disc in the drive. W/o AnyDVD, my players will play the disc, and Windows does detect the disc and I can see and access the folders/files.

I tried to rip the disc using anyHD and I get an error stating the ripper only rips HD or BR discs (I tried both Stargate BR and Transformers HDDVD). The odd part is that if I rip to ISO, it actually starts the rip and thus far, is ripping away with no issues.

Has anyone seen issues like this? Is it due to the trial version of any? Any configuration settings either in any or on my system I need to look at further?

This all started as I was going through the guide over at the "HD to mkv .....the options are endless!!!!" post for converting to mkv. eac3to bombs out for different reasons when both using and not using anyHD.

Any help anyone can provide is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I would post this question/issue over on the Slysoft forums. Remember to include a Log File (right click the Fox icon in your system tray and select Create Logfile) in your post.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I would also go ahead and jump on AnyDVD HD and buy it. Sunday the 11th is the new (extended) deadline to get lifetime updates to the software. If you buy it after this, you will have to pay a yearly subscription fee.

It's a great program.

·
Banned
7,964 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazo /forum/post/15523444

How much is it in US currency?

The purchase page will give you a rough estimate. It depends on your credit card's conversion rate at that moment.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I looked at the site last night and it said that you could get it with out the subscription and that 1/11/09 was the last day. However now I do not see that. It was posted in red on the page for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts