AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its going to be nearly 3 and half weeks late, but it shipped and will be here thursday! I was counting on Murphy's law to come in and delay it so I wouldnt have it for the Superbowl, but not so! It will indeed be a SUPERbowl!

Now to try and get an OTA HDTV receiver by sunday...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Same here bro! Mine shipped last Friday so I should get it Wednesday. Also gonna head over to CC, pick up a temp OTA reciever and antenna...hook it up for the SuperBowl, and have a blast!

·
Premium Member
30 Posts
Mine Shipped on Friday as well. Already have DirecTV scheduled to come out on Wednesday to install their HD receiver, oval dish, and OTA antenna. :)

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Kornbiz247
Same here bro! Mine shipped last Friday so I should get it Wednesday. Also gonna head over to CC, pick up a temp OTA reciever and antenna...hook it up for the SuperBowl, and have a blast!

Temp? Please tell me you are not going to play that game... its just not right. If you buy it you should buy to keep.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Andrew_Ballew
Temp? Please tell me you are not going to play that game... its just not right. If you buy it you should buy to keep.
I do it sometimes to business if I already pump $1000's into them each year. I consider it a "part of keeping me happy". I still push alot of my relatives to buy stuff from CC/BB/American because I know they have "return" centers for warranty repair. Also, people who don't know jack about electronics tend to get warmer fuzzies from evil places like CC/BB/American. Me, I get my gear usually where ever I can since I'm not afraid of warranty issues or buying stuff online.

-tReP

·
Registered
253 Posts
I generally never buy something with the intentions of returning it, but I can't get HD from Dish before the super bowl so I thought I would do this one time...I mean its a good test for me to see what HD is like and its my first PJ so I'm really excited and anxious.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Congrats on your Z2 being shipped. I've had mine for 2 months now and it's been fantastic. Easily the best thing I've purchased, EVER!

As far as buying and returning items, I always try to find items that have already been returned as when I return it, they'll put it on the shelf for the same price I paid. I've done it with a DVD recorder and the Samsung DVI-capable DVD player (which I didn't notice any difference using, BTW).

Either that, or rest assured that if you screw Best Buy, they deserve it.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Well I got an email saying mine was shipping out yesterday, BUT I have yet to recieve the shipping number..............................................

·
Registered
253 Posts
Bad News...at least for me. I was told my 2HD had shipped on Friday, but in fact Studio Experience never shipped them, and they wont be shipping for at least another week and a half. Not sure if you Z2 guys will have yours, but 2HD's never shipped.

no Superbowl for me :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.