AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you already have one, you have already experienced this.

It finally came late this afternoon; my brand new 503CMX. The box was smaller than I expected but it was in pristine condition (better than expected). Thanks to the forum, I knew exactly how to test it and everything went well.

Twelve hours later, I still can't stop looking at it. It is amazing! Unfortunately, it is still sitting on my living room floor, but I don't care; it looks better than I imagined.

My wife thinks that I am nuts. She has come downstairs a couple of times to see if I was coming to bed. My response, "Not tonight honey... I have a plasma."

I am still teetering on work... should I stay or should I go? I keep thinking that I probably wouldn't get much done today anyway so I should probably just stay home.

Oh well, gotta do. I thing that I may just have enough time for one more movie before daybreak. Have a nice day at work everyone!

BTW, thanks Lisa!

·
23,031 Posts
Just don't fall asleep and let some logo burning in on your panel....

Even if you did, it would problaby be ok, but no need for a mini-stroke

at this point in your plasma experience! :)

larry

·
Registered
711 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by bike potato
My wife thinks that I am nuts. She has come downstairs a couple of times to see if I was coming to bed. My response, "Not tonight honey... I have a plasma."
LOL :D And I thought that I was the only one whose wife thought they were nuts about stuff like this! Maybe we should get jackets or something :)

Dick

·
Registered
65 Posts
my wife already thinks I am nuts for wanting one...

can't imagine what is going to happen when I actually get one! :D

have fun!!!

Minthrakos

·
Registered
15,358 Posts
Mr. Potato,

Now you can put into perspective those who would tell you "plasma picture quality sucks" or "don't waste your money on plasma." Seeing is believing

isn't it?

Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
You can try duct tape to stop your jaw from dropping so much.:D

Welcome to the club! I only have a 503 Jr. (i.e. 433CMX), but my TVP-1000+ is almost on the way!

Time to print more money...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.