AVS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm considering whether or not to use a front end and haven't yet to find one that can play my itunes downloaded songs. Anyone know of one I can use? I'm using vista.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, is there anyway to have MCE read the tags for the song names as opposed to the file name itself? The reason why I ask is because all my tags are cleaned up but my file names aren't (ex. the file name could be 08 sweet home alabama, but the tag for the file name, like it's read in itunes, would be Sweet Home Alabama, see what I mean?). If not, know of any utilities that could clean this up quickly for me, so I don't have to edit all my file names individually?

·
Registered
967 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pickles8806 /forum/post/14292934

Also, is there anyway to have MCE read the tags for the song names as opposed to the file name itself? The reason why I ask is because all my tags are cleaned up but my file names aren't (ex. the file name could be 08 sweet home alabama, but the tag for the file name, like it's read in itunes, would be Sweet Home Alabama, see what I mean?). If not, know of any utilities that could clean this up quickly for me, so I don't have to edit all my file names individually?

Media Monkey and MP3 Collector can both bulk rename files base on tags (or bulk tag based on file names). I'm sure there are others as well but I've used both of these with great success.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts