AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a car, and being as this is the first nice car I've had (Form of poor student, powers activate!), I'm wanting to do a little to fix it up.

Currently, it has a Pioneer DEH-3400 that has a few issues with the controls not always working (dial seems worn, and so, volume can't always be easily changed, other buttons stick). I'm wanting to put in a headunit that has HDRadio built in, and some of the JVC players look pretty nice (KD-HDR20 and KD-HDR50). I'm considering purchasing the KSPD100 iPod controller to go along with it, so I can plug my ipod in, and have it hidden away in my console. The KD-HDR50, has the USB port on the front of the unit, as well as having the option for iTunes tagging. My question is if the iTunes tagging will work if I plug my iPod in via the KSPD100, or only if I use the USB port. I really don't want to use the USB port, because then I have another thing hanging around to get snagged, or just to have out in the open and worry about (Less visible, less chance of a smash and grab). If the KD-HDR50 only does tagging via the USB port, then it is of little use to me, and I'll just save myself $30 and go with the 20.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.