AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the end, the build quality of the 7200- torridial trandsformer and heat sinks were just too good to pass up especially since the 7200 & 630 are now almost the same price. don''t get me wrong, we've been delighted with the 630, outstanding musical performance (and i expect the same results from the 7200) and we couldn't go wrong with either vhoice- 630 or 7200, it just came down to deciding between the newer features of the 630 or the solid build of the 7200. since music is more important to us than ht, those newer features really aren't necessary (for us). we'd rather get the best possible results for 2 channel stereo. all the posts i've read here and on other forums are consistent about the excellent stereo performance of the 7200 so i don't anticipate any letdown by changing. my only issue is the size of the 7200 but if the resulting music is everything i've been reading then i'll accomodate :) thanks again for your input.

btw- when i gave hk an opportunity to compare the 630 and the 7200, they only mentioned what the 630 has and the 7200 doesn't (not what the 7200 has and the 630 doesn't) it's quite obvious that they're not going to push a discontinued model over a newly released model- a little transparent on their part :)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.