AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have posted the code for my CQC home automation system. This is a full on, commercial grade, software based automation system. It's been around for a long time and is very mature. It's built on top of my CIDLib C++ development system, which was open sourced a while back.

Between the two of them, that's about 1.1M lines of code covering a very broad range of functionality, all written by me under the influence of massive doses of caffeine.

Documentation (from the standpoint of using the system) is here:

Basic build info is on the repository Wiki now. I'll start adding significant info on that front to the above documentation here moving forward.

There are lots of videos about CQC here, again from a user point of view:

I've done a number of videos about the underlying CIDLib system, which you would want to have an understanding of before working CQC (if you were so interested.) These are from a developer's point of view.:

·
Registered
6,712 Posts
Holy cow... I can't believe no one has commented in 23 days. That is a big step. I bought CQC many years ago but then my home theater became operational and of course, all work on everything automated stopped at that point. My wife and I have been enjoying it for years. Wow... that's such a major decision for you personally.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts