AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostfrenzy /forum/post/0

Just took my westinghouse lvm-47w1 back, will wait for the new sets to drop before being disappointed with another

Thanks for the Fox News Break? Is this supposed to mean something to the rest of us? Like who cares that you took a TV back.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just frustrated, i've tried several lcd's and i can't live with the banding/black levels/sd picture quality/viewing angle/backlight bleeding/stuck pixels, it felt like i was getting $500 of value and spending $2000 for it...

i'm really excited for the LCD's shown @ CES, maybe THIS will be the generation that makes all right?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Even though I have my 37" Emerson EWL3706, I haven't just drop CRT off just yet. Just needed a set for the Master Bedroom and it was time for HDTV to come in. In my Guest BedRoom 27" Panasonic CRT is there, in my Living Room 36" Panasonic CRT is there and in the Kids Room 13" VCR/TV Combo Qusasr by Panasonic is there. Only the Kitchen has another SD/HDTV where I use a lot. The only thing good about these LCD sets is they don't take up so much space and don't use so much electric and don't weigh as much to lift them up.

I am waiting on what's next for LCD or Laser TV this year to go into the Living Room. They were selling a 70" Pro-HD Today on the TV by JVC had 1080p 2 Million Pixels an etc.. Price was high... But that was Rear Projection and we all know how that is..

Just have to wait and see...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.