AVS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed this morning they have both models, refurbs as usual, back in stock.

For how long, who knows.

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
I posted this news in the magnavox thread at 10:15 this morning (pacific time). Next time I'll start a new thread. Wajo, how do you determine the number of units they have?

·
Registered
14,210 Posts

Enter a ;large number in the QTY box in the Edit Your Cart area. Some site won't allow that... They'll revert to 1...Walmart used to allow it

No need to start a new thread... this one was already started so might as well play along... I think this is 1st time, however???

·
Registered
4,747 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wajo  /t/1415515/j-r-magnavox-515-and-513-back-in-stock/0_100#post_22129390

No need to start a new thread... this one was already started so might as well play along... I think this is 1st time, however???
Well yeah, but I was the first to post the news, and I never got any credit for my being so alert!

·
Registered
1,801 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church AV Guy  /t/1415515/j-r-magnavox-515-and-513-back-in-stock#post_22129426

Well yeah, but I was the first to post the news, and I never got any credit for my being so alert!

Please post your home address.

I'll see about sending you a Mallomar.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And all I was trying to do was help because I know a lot of people have been waiting for these...

Didn't mean to stir up anything.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Thanks for the heads up guys. My 2160A e-sata is starting to act very strange. I better grab one of these while the price is so good!

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
As I said, get while they're hot, or maybe, while you can. As of 9:40 pacific time, the 513s are gone, but the 515s are still listed. Who knows how many they have left or how long they'll last. Wajo said that they only had two 513s, so them being gone in a day wasn't too big a surprise, but how long can 22 515s last? I have one, and I'm quite happy with it.
I really REALLY hope another production run is happening, or even better, a followup model.
Hey, A guy can hope, can't he?

·
Registered
349 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church AV Guy  /t/1415515/j-r-magnavox-515-and-513-back-in-stock#post_22132096

As I said, get while they're hot, or maybe, while you can. As of 9:40 pacific time, the 513s are gone, but the 515s are still listed. Who knows how many they have left or how long they'll last. Wajo said that they only had two 513s, so them being gone in a day wasn't too big a surprise, but how long can 22 515s last? I have one, and I'm quite happy with it.
I really REALLY hope another production run is happening, or even better, a followup model.
Hey, A guy can hope, can't he?

Missed it sold out.

·
Registered
4,747 Posts

Quote:
Missed it sold out.

Yeah, they sold pretty quickly. That indicates that there is a very eager market out there. It might not be too deep, as these things go, but when they become available, they certainly sell out quickly.

·
Registered
659 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Church AV Guy  /t/1415515/j-r-magnavox-515-and-513-back-in-stock#post_22143767

That indicates that there is a very eager market out there. It might not be too deep, as these things go, but when they become available, they certainly sell out quickly.

Yet another argument in favor of an "MDR517"!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts