1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
163 Posts
Do the USB headsets work for ps3? I haven't tried mine since the PS3 first came out and I couldn't get it to work on Resistance very well.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Does this pair up well with the PS3? Is this the same model that comes bundled with Warhawk? Any known issues with this and the PS3?

Thanks for the heads-up!

·
Registered
572 Posts
not that i need this, but it was $5 so why the hell not... thanks!

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
Sweet! Just ordered one too. I think the warhawk one is the 125 not the 135. I'm interested to see if this one works better than the 125 because I don't like the 125. But even if not, it's still a $5 bluetooth to use for something else

·
Registered
308 Posts
I thought the Warhawk one was the BT135

·
Registered
572 Posts
nope, BT125...

·
Registered
244 Posts
I'm going to have to get one now, thanks.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I haven't had any real problems with the BT125 (Warhawk version). Works quite well with the PS3 and my cell phone. I only wish there was a mute feature, but I don't think you'll find that on any of the Bluetooth headsets.

·
Registered
98 Posts
14.99? nice!

I wonder if it plays nice with the ps3?

I have had problems using my motorolla h500 and the ps3.

The h500 i have is pretty old and i have read the ps3 doesn't sync up well with it. the conclusive solution is to get a different bluetooth headset.

·
Registered
572 Posts
if it is anything like the bt125, it should work really well with the PS3. my brother has the Moto H500 and swithced to the H350... both drop out after a while on the ps3. on phones they are great however.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
^^^same sentiments. From what I've read all jabras play nice and well. In my own experience Moto's are hit or miss. Mine missed wide right, and you couldn't get me to try another. Like the above poster said - it works great with my phone though.

In the end - if you don't have a BT headset yet, or been thinking about one. Either get Warhawk with the packin or for 4.99 how can you go wrong. Even if it doens't work with the PS3 it was only $5 - thats a drop in the bucket nowadays.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luisfc1972 /forum/post/12992593

if i have already used google checkout once ($10 off), i would pay $14.99 for this, correct?

you could do what i did...create a google account for the wife.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I just bought (or tried to buy) a Wii Mic from Buy.com using google checkout for the first time to get the $10 off and 4 days later my order is still in the processing status. ??? Just sent them a WTF e-mail. Hope no one else has the same problem as me.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I have the BT135....syncs perfectly and works perfectly with the PS3. Good buy there.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just ordered mine, thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
588 Posts
While we're on the topic, does anyone have trouble understanding what other people are saying on the Jabra BT125 while playing games like COD4? Everything is just noise for the most part for me to the point where it's pointless to even have on.

·
Registered
114 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts