AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which player supports Jacket pictures? Does anybody even put the jackets on the disc?

Filip

·
Registered
113 Posts
Lots of DVDs have jacket pictures, actually. I don't know how many players support them at the moment, but it's a popular feature for manufacturers to add right now.

·
Premium Member
2,447 Posts
Not alot of manufacturers have added the feature and those that have are only using in a certain players. It's a shame though. I had a Toshiba that did it and even allowed you to select the Jacket art as the player's screen saver image.

I also wish more players supported DVD Text and that those that do now would do in correctly.

I'm sure players from Toshiba, Sony and Kenwood probable support jacket art but I'm not sure about all of the model numbers, sorry.

·
Registered
45 Posts
malata n996 supports them, and 2 sony players my friend has does too (don't know the model numbers, but at least 6 months to a year old) pioneer dv 525, 333, don't support them. quite a few dvd's have jacket pictures, they seem to be getting more popular, a few off top of my head are, big trouble in little china, 13 days, crouching tiger, memento, training day.

pants

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.