AVS Forum banner

4601 - 4620 of 4633 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Anybody having trouble with WTLV 12 over the air signal. I get no signal. Started Thursday, September 3. I live about 5 miles from the antenna farm off Southside Blvd.

·
Registered
877 Posts
WJCT 7-1 is very weak for me now. I got it one time after the new transmitter was put in. I never had a problem before this change. I will call the station soon.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
WJCT 7-1 is very weak for me now. I got it one time after the new transmitter was put in. I never had a problem before this change. I will call the station soon.
Reds75, what side of town are you on. On Doctor's lake no issues.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
877 Posts
I live in southern Saint Johns county. Gator99 were you at the AVS pancake breakfast about 15or 20 years ago? We all met to talk about the early days of HD tv in Jacksonville. I think another mans name was Don Landis.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I live in southern Saint Johns county. Gator99 were you at the AVS pancake breakfast about 15or 20 years ago? We all met to talk about the early days of HD tv in Jacksonville. I think another mans name was Don Landis.
Yep, we also toured channel 47/30's towers back then with their chief engineer

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
@Gator99 What app is that in your screenshot? I tried searching the play store for "Hdhomerun Signal Meter" to no avail.
I was sure that I got it off the playstore (google), but now that you pointed it out it doesn't exist, I have had it for so many years that I may have sideloaded the APK file, but I usually never do that.

I did find it with a quick Google search and the same version I have 1.25. but honestly I don't know if those links are trustworthy.

·
Registered
32 Posts
This is kind of a strange question, but does anybody here remember what local station South Park Reruns aired on? I was just curious since me and some of my friends were talking about it.

4601 - 4620 of 4633 Posts