AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased and installed a Sharp XV-Z9000U from an authorized dealer in Florida. The unit is connected to a Sony 900V DVD player. I get green jagged zig-zag lines that run throught the left 50 percent of the horizontal piucture. This anomoly stops at the exact horizontal midpoint. The lines follow objects and certain color patterns. WHen the unit is rebooted, the problem will sometimes go away, return, or other times, return after some time. Both are connected to Stage III power filtration. This only occurs through a Component connection. i sent the projector to an authorized service center today, however due to the intermittent nature, I hope the problem will be addressed. I have ruled out the DVD player as thr problem is intermittent through repowering of the projector. When the picutre is paused and freeze framed, the lines stop moving and stay fixed. if anyone has even the slightest clue as to the problem or has a working knowledge of this unit that can shed evenb the slightest bit of light on my situation, please post a reply or send me an email at [email protected] . I am very very frustrated with this problem as the unit is brand new. Again, any info you may have is valued!!

Thanks,

Chris

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.