AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just geot this 5.1 speaker package and want to know which audio in I should use on the sub as it has left and right I have a Sony 7.1 str dh800 av amp

Also I know this is a speaker question not sub but I have just finished decorating my living room and now have all wiring hidden in the Walls but the speaker cable I bought has no indication of +or - on it, I have it wired up for now just guessing until I can get a multimeter from work on Tuesday to test just want to know if any harm can be don't to the speakers

·
Registered
8,534 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionzbelt1 /forum/post/20876029

I have just geot this 5.1 speaker package and want to know which audio in I should use on the sub as it has left and right I have a Sony 7.1 str dh800 av amp

Also I know this is a speaker question not sub but I have just finished decorating my living room and now have all wiring hidden in the Walls but the speaker cable I bought has no indication of +or - on it, I have it wired up for now just guessing until I can get a multimeter from work on Tuesday to test just want to know if any harm can be don't to the speakers

Typically you would use the L input on the sub.

If some of you speaker wiring is out of phase, that is usually not a cause to worry. AFAIK, no harm can come from some speakers being out of phase.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.