AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi,

I've been following this forum for a while, and today I decided to register as I need help to make this decision.

After changing receiver to a brand new Onkyo TX-NR727, I want to change the speakers as well.

There are a lot of good sales now in Christmas time, and I had decided to go for a Yamaha NS-555 5.0 package, until I found even more 5.0 packages.

All the 5.0 packages have the EXACT same pricing, I have 2x subwoofers, so bass from the main speakers isn't that important.

Jamo S626 HCS3, Dynavoice Magic F-6 EX 5.0 or Yamaha NS-555 5.0? The Yamaha Package includes: 2x NS-555, 2x NS-333 and 1x NSC-444.

Thanks in advice, and have a good christmas time!

Best Regards,

Marius

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by zieglj01  /t/1507749/jamo-s626-hcs3-dynavoice...only-have-a-few-hours-to-decide#post_24119216

I would favor the Yamaha
Wow, thanks for the fast reply. :) Please explain why? The Yamaha was the one I favored to, until I read about Dynavoice.

I've had a Yamaha receiver the 12 past years, and I was really satisfied with it.

·
Registered
19,788 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mskinnes  /t/1507749/jamo-s626-hcs3-dynavoice...only-have-a-few-hours-to-decide#post_24119229

Wow, thanks for the fast reply.
Please explain why? The Yamaha was the one I favored to, until I read about Dynavoice.

I've had a Yamaha receiver the 12 past years, and I was really satisfied with it.
From the reviews, and the basic build quality - and Yamaha can make some decent speakers.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Well, this escalated quicly. Hehe. A friend of mine want's to sell me his Audio Pro Blue Diamond V2 front speakers and a Audio pro center speaker for 1000NOK / 160 USD more than the christmas sale offers.. These speakers are from 2005, but I think they are in a class over all the other speakers?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I favor the Jamos. Because why? They sound fantastic! Clear precise sound! I've tested many but I promise you that they are a work horse!

I actually own a pair myself! And favor them over klipsch reference speakers. You will not reget it!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I got the Audio Pro Blue Diamond V2 fronts and Audio Pro Black Vector V3 center. Really happy with this combo. Only need new rears now! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts