AVS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Man, they are both awesome. Unfortunately they'll only have two USB ports and no BC. The white one is uber-limited edition; only 10,000? It'd be tough to get one if they sold one in your area normally, let alone finding a unit to import.

Make me think about laser-etching the top of my current one. Anyone ever try anything like that? I see people around campus with etched laptops all the time.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
They just include stickers. Same black and white consoles. Unless it's different than the last batch. (Kenzan)

·
Registered
859 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynn /forum/post/15519900

They just include stickers. Same black and white consoles. Unless it's different than the last batch. (Kenzan)

Stickers or not that white PS3 is classy. Want.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenerazn /forum/post/15521229

They did offer us this..

But nobody bought it.

That's because it was $600 and had less functionality than the $499 80gb bundle.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martez /forum/post/15521412

That's because it was $600 and had less functionality than the $499 80gb bundle.

Yea true, but if people want limited edition PS3s with different colors, be prepared to pay limited edition prices.

·
Registered
859 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degenerazn /forum/post/15521710

Yea true, but if people want limited edition PS3s with different colors, be prepared to pay limited edition prices.

Yea but $100 more for a system that isn't as good as one that costs $500 is a bit much. I paid an extra $50 for a Halo 360 but at least it was the most up to date system and they threw in a play and charge.

However I would pay an extra $100 for that Yakuza PS3 if I didn't already have a PS3.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvtChurch /forum/post/15521121

Stickers or not that white PS3 is classy. Want.

No doubt the white does look good. It's just already available there.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikazaru /forum/post/15516383

Now it looks like Europe is getting a Killzone 2 bundle. Unlike the other two, I expect that we will be getting this one here though.

Edit: Wrong again... no Killzone 2 bundle for us!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikazaru /forum/post/15493657

Sony would be stupid to not offer these bundles here... but I thought the same thing about the LBP Bundle.

Helloooo ... we're in a recession ... they know we not gonna buy some limited edition consoles over here in the states
sad but true

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krieger119 /forum/post/15595131

Helloooo ... we're in a recession ... they know we not gonna buy some limited edition consoles over here in the states
sad but true

The entire industrialized world is in a recession.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts