Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jason,

I've sent you two messages regarding placing a Berkline order....haven't heard from you...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Good Luck.

His follow up skills need a little work. I tried to buy chairs from him but got tired of talking to him, getting told he'd call me back, and never hearing from him until I started the whole process over again.

How much more could he sell if this didn't happen?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Send an email to his avscience address. I had no problems working with Jason, but I'm not sure he checks his forum PMs.

·
Registered
516 Posts
You could always try another dealer. Joyce @ NC Discount Furniture is pretty good about follow-up. [email protected] .

I've good reports on Paul at Leather-Direct as well but don't have any personal experience.

Sam

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have also had no luck on a follow-up phone call. He was able to get back to me quickly on the original quote in the begining of the month but nothing since. I just placed an order with Alman's Home Furnishings on 9-19-03 They had the best prices by far and always had immediate replies. Of course, until I get the Berklines I won't be able to comment on the total experience. But so far, so good.

Alman's Home Furnishings

110 East First Street

Newton, NC 28658

828-464-3204

828-464-3208 Fax

888-729-5082 Toll Free
[email protected]

The above info is FYI only, I have no affiliation or get anything for referal.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Had a great experience with Jason about a month ago. The best prices(by far), and he was very helpful, and informative. I will definitely buy from him again, and I expect my chair within the next 2 weeks...I cant wait:)

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
If Jason is really busy, you can always try Dan.

I just tried to purchase a screen through AVScience, and had used Jason in the past for something else, so tried to use him again. Left email / phone messages with Jason several times, finally gave up and went to Dan instead. Dan got the order in that day. Three days later Jason followed up on my messages.

I think Jason is just overworked. Everyone here calls Jason for _everything_, and I think Dan sits around and twiddles his thumbs. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.