AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What did y'all think of the quality for this in Blu-ray?

Also, why is this the only Kevin Smith movie out on Blu-ray? Does anyone know? I wanna get all of them (minus Jersey Girl).

·
Registered
592 Posts
Well considering Clerks II is on HD-DVD I don't know... Jay & Silent Bob looked like crap... but I don't care I still love the movie and respect the hell out of Kevin Smith.... but then again... I don't recall that movie having any "wow" to it on SD

·
Registered
366 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by user7800 /forum/post/0

I just ordered that because it only cost $10 with one of the rebate's in the PS3 box.

What? I didn't see this!

·
Registered
1,511 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elbie /forum/post/0

What did y'all think of the quality for this in Blu-ray?

Also, why is this the only Kevin Smith movie out on Blu-ray? Does anyone know? I wanna get all of them (minus Jersey Girl).

JG wasn't that bad, but it's not one I'd want to rewatch. Given the supporting cast (Steven Root, George Carlin) I was hoping for something a bit more. Never mind, I thought, Clerks II will be a return to form, it's an out and out comedy. Did I laugh? Not once

Still I'm happy that Clerks, Amy, Dogma and J&SBSB are on Blu-ray along with An Evening with Kevin Smith 1&2 as will Catch and Release as will Mumford (Disney) and Dreamcatcher (Warner) the last two being Jason Lee films that were also written by Lawrence Kasdan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.