AVS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some wall mounts for the L820 so I can turn them to the desired postion. Anyone have any suggestions for this since they are fairly large and weigh about 20lbs?

Will the monoprice mounts work?

·
Registered
29 Posts
The L820 come with wall mounts and a template for where the screws should go. Did you check the styrofoam packing? The mounting hardware is in a small pocket on each side of the styrofoam.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump, anyone recommend any mount in particular, or would a universal mount work fine that can support the speakers weight?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would like to use a mount rather than a tv stand like the one in the above post. It seems a little risky.

Anyone else know of any mounts that would work with the L820? I was thinking a clamp style mount, but cant find ones that open wide enough.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, did you have to drill new holes in the speakers, or does the omnimount come with an adapter wide enough to bolt right up to the existing holes?

·
Registered
181 Posts
I had to drill new holes, but you can probably rig something up (bolt another piece of wood to the existing holes) if you are worried.

·
Registered
305 Posts
^^^^ great idea^^^ can we get some actual photos of this with a jbl l820

1 - 12 of 12 Posts