AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am planning to get a Center channel and i have CST55 Towers as my front speakers.

I am considering CSC55 and LC2 and i don't know which one will be a better one.

Also for rears i am thinking about getting L830s instead of CSB5s.

Could u Please post your comments..

Thanks

mars

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am also looking at this center speaker and was hoping to find some info on here about them. I have looked at the LC1 and LC2 and sense I wanted to mount them above my HD TV which is wall mounted and there is 5 1/2" from front of TV to wall. The LC1 speaker would stick 5" past the fount of my TV. The LC2 would fit better as it is only 5" Deep but it was so large that it just would not look right and would have to move wife's picture not OK (she won a price for it). I don't think my wife would like it. Have to consider what she feels is right or wrong. Sense the CSC55 is long and narrow it would look better with the TV but I've not been able to find any info on how it mounts on the wall. Local audio store doesn't carry this speaker and has never seen one. I have looked at the B&W FPM4/5 and they look good and would fit my wife ideal of looking good. Audio store did have these and they sounded pretty good but where very expensive. Over 3000 without sub for five of the 4. My theater is to small for large speakers. I have a pair of L810 as rear surround and they are large but sense they or setting on end table wife was OK with them, not happy but OK. She keeps putting nick knacks in front of them which I don't like but have learned to shut up. LOL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts