AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just got the VSX-92TXH and I was gong to pick these up for my fronts. If they are a good match, what is the name of the center and rears to get with this set up?

THANKS!

·
Registered
3,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crOwcaine /forum/post/12895416

Hey guys, I just got the VSX-92TXH and I was gong to pick these up for my fronts. If they are a good match, what is the name of the center and rears to get with this set up?

THANKS!

Here's the entire JBL Studio L lineup:

http://www.jbl.com/home/products/ser...=US&Region=USA

Of course to more directly answer your question, the LC1 or LC2 are the center channels in the Studio L lineup. As for surrounds, L820's or L830's might be good, depending on whether you want to wall mount (L820) or use bookshelf speakers (L830).

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
Of the two centers, plan to get the LC2 if at all possible. The LC1 s not really equal to the task, especially with L890s in front.

·
Banned
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LC2 will be the center. L830's look like they are going to be my choice for the surrounds. Even though the L820's look more like they are designed for surround. Would the L830's be good to complete the 5.1?

·
Registered
3,303 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crOwcaine /forum/post/12896566

LC2 will be the center. L830's look like they are going to be my choice for the surrounds. Even though the L820's look more like they are designed for surround. Would the L830's be good to complete the 5.1?

Absolutely. That will be a great HT setup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts