AVS Forum banner

4541 - 4560 of 4596 Posts

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
I think it should and apparently it does for HTP-1 users so it is a cosmetic bug IMHO. Can anyone else confirm that Dirac does not appear in the Roon signal chain?
Ok, so I just checked. When I toggle Dirac on and off, it isn't appearing. It has appeared in the chain, before; but at the very least, it isn't right now, and it doesn't seem to respond (i.e. show a representation in the signal path) when I rotate Dirac filters.

·
Registered
4,376 Posts
Ok, so I just checked. When I toggle Dirac on and off, it isn't appearing. It has appeared in the chain, before; but at the very least, it isn't right now, and it doesn't seem to respond (i.e. show a representation in the signal path) when I rotate Dirac filters.
Thanks. Just updated this issue in the bug list and added a very minor issue with Roon mentioned by 2 Arcam users.

Is Roon otherwise good? I'm guessing by the general silence from Roon users there is nothing major wrong.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Thanks. Just updated this issue in the bug list and added a very minor issue with Roon mentioned by 2 Arcam users.

Is Roon otherwise good? I'm guessing by the general silence from Roon users there is nothing major wrong.
I still have an immediate Stop sometimes, when roon is playing for a longer time. But I am not sure, if it is caused by the jbl.

·
Premium Member
698 Posts

Yeah man, I'm truly enjoying it. That's one thing I never anticipated, but with COVID, I've pretty much been working relatively close to my sound system for a year and for the most part, it runs pretty smoothly. Sometimes the volume doesn't always align--that's actually been the case recently. So, there are times when Roon will say the volume is "47" when in reality it might be 5 dB lower, or something like that. I am not for sure what the cause of that is because it isn't always the case (though I imagine it has to do with fiddling around with the JBL settings).

·
Registered
243 Posts
Yeah man, I'm truly enjoying it. That's one thing I never anticipated, but with COVID, I've pretty much been working relatively close to my sound system for a year and for the most part, it runs pretty smoothly. Sometimes the volume doesn't always align--that's actually been the case recently. So, there are times when Roon will say the volume is "47" when in reality it might be 5 dB lower, or something like that. I am not for sure what the cause of that is because it isn't always the case (though I imagine it has to do with fiddling around with the JBL settings).
got that one over here, too.

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Setting it back to 99 may fix the Roon volume weirdness.
Well, ok... [gulp]. I had it at 85 in case something weird happened like someone inadvertently sitting on the remote. 😅

·
Registered
131 Posts
Is anyone having issues with Nvidia Shield Pro / SDP55 + Atmos. Can’t get atmos to be recognized (all Shield settings are correct). My Apple TV + Atmos works fine.

Haven’t tried since the latest update, so intrested to see if anyone also has this issue since the update?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Is anyone having issues with Nvidia Shield Pro / SDP55 + Atmos. Can’t get atmos to be recognized (all Shield settings are correct). My Apple TV + Atmos works fine.

Haven’t tried since the latest update, so intrested to see if anyone also has this issue since the update?
I am using a Shield, no problems known with Atmos.
Which app is affected?

·
Registered
2,379 Posts

Roon seems to work fine for me. I can’t comment on Dirac with it as I am currently running with no EQ.

·
Registered
131 Posts

Roon seems to be working fine to me. Doesn’t show Dirac filters in Roon, but I guess that is better than showing inaccurate filters.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Is anyone here using Lumagen Radiance Pro with SDP-55?

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Yeah I do, what’s up?
Are you using Lumagen to connect sources or prepro (and feeding the prepro out to Lumagen)? I am having issues with my setup. You can check out my post on the lumagen thread. Thanks in advance!

4541 - 4560 of 4596 Posts