AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During an interview with Collider correspondent Shiela Roberts, Renner got to talking about his incredibly busy schedule. In the midst of listing off his upcoming projects, Renner revealed that he may or may not have a role in the third Captain America film:

“There are rumblings of Captain America 3. I don’t know what’s going to happen there. I’ve got to find the time, man (laughs). I’m trying to stay home and I can’t.”

The script for the new flick is currently being penned by Joe and Anthony Russo, with the movie set to open in the UK on May 6, 2016.

Before then, however, will be the next instalment in the 'Avengers' franchise, which may give some clues as to what fan can expect from 'Captain America 3'.

Read more about this Movie News at http://www.movieballa.com/2014/08/162045/jeremy-renner-hints-role-captain-america-3

·
Registered
7,828 Posts
"Renner revealed that he may or may not have a role in the third Captain America film"

Man what a scoop!!! He MAY or MAY NOT have a role in the film.

Considering your sig, are you just trying to make us click on your links or something?

Reactions: Tack

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
I'm just glad that Marvel's Ultimate plan is finished. I hope Renner is proud for the stepping stone role he played to get us to GotG.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts