Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveman123
This will be my first HD football season. Looking at the Jets schedule http://www.newyorkjets.com/schedule/ most of the games are on CBS. How many of these are usally HD? I get all my locals from new york.
I don't believe the full schedule will be announced until later on. CBS usually announces the HD games a couple of weeks in advance. They generally pick the 3 best match ups each week. So, you can probably guess which games will be in HD and which ones will not.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Bottom line - Jets suck, less chance of being an A, B or C game on CBS, so less chance of HD.

Jets don't suck, more chance of HD.

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

(Steeler fan here, just like the chant for some odd reason)

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
CBS has posted their HD schedule for weeks 1-4. Two Jets games will be HD (KC week 1 and Buffalo week 4.) Weeks 2 and 3 (Miami, Jax) no HD. They have one Fox game that almost certainly will be HD (Week 5 vs Tampa.) They have two ABC games (Atlanta and New England) and one ESPN game (NO.) Those three will be HD. So that is a guaranteed 2 from CBS, one from Fox, and 3 from ESPN/ABC. We know 2 will not be HD. The other CBS games will be determined at the week goes on, but looking at the schedule there are a seven games that seem like a decent bets for HD (Denver, NE, OAK, SD, 2 vs Buffalo, Carolina) and then another stinker v. Miami. You will see lots of Jets in HD.

Damn, they have a touch schedule, other than the Dolphins games.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Should have raised your family 1.5 hours to the South.

Cause the Eagles will have ALL of their games in HD. (probably).

I think last year the only game that wasn't was week 17 against Cincy, where they rested all their starters in a meaningless game.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Vidonic
Bottom line - Jets suck, less chance of being an A, B or C game on CBS, so less chance of HD.

Jets don't suck, more chance of HD.

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

(Steeler fan here, just like the chant for some odd reason)
:rolleyes:

Jets look good this year, to me. I susspect they will be one of top teams so I guess more HD :D anyway 2 outa 4 aint bad...

I remember when I was looking at the Best Buy for a new set, (wasnt looking for hd) and i saw The Jets and the Stealers playing on CBS. I was sold on HD. :cool:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Each time I've called about the HD games, I'm told they're included in the Sunday ticket package, not the SF package? How can I "haggle" over the loss of HD in the sunday ticket package if the CSR's don't even know the details of their products? :(

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,617 Posts
Be specific with topic titles, see my edit.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Golden
Each time I've called about the HD games, I'm told they're included in the Sunday ticket package, not the SF package? How can I "haggle" over the loss of HD in the sunday ticket package if the CSR's don't even know the details of their products? :(
Keep notes of the reference numbers of the calls to CSR's when you've been given this information.

On Week 1, when your not getting the HD signals, call customer service and ***** that you ordered Sunday Ticket and were informed that you'd get the HD games etc.

Good Luck.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.