AVS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am relatively new here but I've been around for a while.

I have a JL Audio Fathom F113 that I am looking to sell. I purchased it to use for the sub frequency range on my Genelec 8260's but it wasn't needed. I have an anti-mode 8033s-II bundled with it which really cleans up lows if you don't have any sort of room correction.

I barely used the JL because it was just way to much bass for my 8260's. The volume knob starts at 7 o clock and I was using the Fathom at 8-9 o clock with a 30hz LPF. Anything more and it would drown out my 8260s.

Contact info:

Barry Saelee

(510)734-4836

Pinole, CA 94564

Mint Condition

Purchased : $4000 + tax, July, 2013 from Sight & Sound San Ramon, CA

Sell Price: $3100, $2900 w/o Anti-Mode 8033s-II

Local Pick-up Preferred

Willing to ship at buyers expense, I have the original packing material and shipping box. The outside box got wet from storage but the foam inside is still in perfect shape. I have the original box for the Anti-mode 8033s-II as well.

My Ebay account has 400+ feedback

qmaxaudio

The JL is still in use and i'ts underneath my desk so I can't get the best pictures. When I have interest, I'll pull it out and snap better pictures during packaging prior to shipping it out.

Thank you

Any questions feel free to ask!

If listing is still up, it is still for sale.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
If anyone knows where I can get one for $1800 I'd be very interested. I bought one new for $2300 but am thinking about getting a second.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts