AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my JL Audio Fathom F212 subwoofer. I am the original owner and purchased it directly from a local authorized dealer about one year ago. I never registered it with JL Audio – it come with a three year manufacturer warranty. My subwoofer is in excellent cosmetic and flawless functional condition: easily 9/10 on the AudioGon scale. All original boxes, packaging, manuals and accessories are included. I absolutely love this subwoofer but due to some life changes it makes more sense to sell off my system at this time.

I have an impeccable sales track record and have sold several items on this forum including a McIntosh MC452 amplifier. I can also provide you with my eBay username upon request.

My price is $4,600 (new it is $6,700 + sales tax). I would prefer local pick up but can ship at the buyer’s expense as long as it is done properly and insured. I will be happy to give you an audition before you buy. Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments via PM or at 3one2-4three6-2twotwo9.

I also have a set of Bowers & Wilkins 802 Diamond (802 diamonds B&W 802D2) in Rosenut (9/10) and a Bowers & Wilkins HTM2 Diamond (HTM2D / HTM2D2) Center Channel Speaker in Rosenut. All have original boxes, packaging and accessories.

802 Diamonds FS Thread

HTM2 FS Thread

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you end of selling this? If not I would be interested if we could work out a shipping arrangement.

Thank you!
Hi, I actually did not. Got busy with other stuff and have not tried really hard to sell anything. Where are you located? Feel free to PM me if you would like. Thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Unfortunately I do not have enough posts to PM here yet. I'm mostly a lurker instead of a talker...
If you don't mind can you email me when you can?
My email is my username minus the number atgmail.
Thanks!!

T

1 - 8 of 8 Posts