AVS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in auditioning the JL E112 in my living room setup and have downloaded a list of authorized JL Dealers in my area.

I know the MSRP for the ash ($1900) and piano black finish ($2100).

What can I reasonaly expect to pay for these?

I want to audition them and audition the SVS SB-13 Ultra.

Reactions: oneeyeblind

·
Registered
7 Posts
Can't speak to the USA pricing here's what I found in Canada, where the SRP's are obviously higher:

e112:

$2295 for the Black Ash

$2,595 for the Piano Black

I purchased the e112 in black ash for $1900, negotiated (again, CDN) from a small retailer in SW Ontario.

I saw one member of this forum post something about "$1500 for the e112 in Canada" but that sounds like a unicorn to me.

Hope that helps.

-S

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Keep me posted. I might be looking for a sub for the office. 5 years ago, I paid $2300 cash for jl fathom f113 in socal (new from authorized dealer), but I noticed the msrp has gone up since then.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I actually provided someone with my receipt by PM showing $1470 a piece for the E112 in black ash but the store in Ontario wouldn't match it for him. Just need to find the right store manager who isn't overly greedy.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I got a JL F110 for $2000 brand new, so 23% off is possible. I'm guessing dealer cost for JL subs is probably something like 60% of msrp.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts