AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really enjoyed this movie, and I'm surprised it's not out on Blu-Ray 3D. It's on regular Blu-Ray with the glasses, but I already have that one lol. Even stranger is that the full-color verison is available on 3D On Demand on Time Warner, so I know the print is out there. I don't get why I can't find it anywhere. Anybody know anything?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They need to release it. I don't like the idea of renting it for 5 bucks whenever I wanna watch it lol. I haven't tried my regular Blu-Ray of it in the 2D>3D conversion. I wonder if movies made in 3D would do better than movies designed for 2D in the conversion process.... hmmmm..

·
Registered
2,647 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit7319 /forum/post/19536145

They need to release it. I don't like the idea of renting it for 5 bucks whenever I wanna watch it lol. I haven't tried my regular Blu-Ray of it in the 2D>3D conversion. I wonder if movies made in 3D would do better than movies designed for 2D in the conversion process.... hmmmm..

I tried 2D>3D conversion with it on my Samsung 63" plasma and was really disappointed with the results; YMMV but no matter what settings I tried I really couldn't get any sense of depth with the film at all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.