AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Banned
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My vote for most beautiful face in a regularly occuring HDTV show is Julie Bowen in "Ed" (Wed on NBC.) Apart from sports, this is what HDTV was made for. I especially like the light brown of her eyes.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
I'd have to vote for another NBC wednesday night blonde as the "most beautiful face in a regularly occuring HDTV". That would be Elisabeth Rohm of Law and Order. She is the only reason I started watching L&O and keep watching it (even the reruns). :)

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
She's a teacher on the show right? (Sorry, I don't watch Ed.) Well, let's just say I'd like to have her teach me a thing or two, or three, perhaps four. Not to sound too sexist or anything, but yeah, that is a pretty damn fine looking woman. She been in anything else?

I must admit though that if push came to shove, Courtney Thorne Smith would be my preferred most beautiful HD face. And if Friends ever went HD, well then Jennifer Aniston would win hands down. Unfortunately...

·
Registered
948 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sangs
She been in anything else?

Yes, Happy Gilmore & Joe Somebody to name a few movies.

Jim

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Elisabeth Rohm is "THE BOMB"!

·
Premium Member
12,978 Posts
How about that girl "Kelly" ? on the HDNet Las Vegas tour show? She is very camera lens friendly.

·
Registered
4,378 Posts
I still vote for Kristen Kreuk (Smallville).

Runner up: Jennifer Garner...

·
Registered
4,309 Posts
I second both Jens, and I'd add the entire female cast of regulars on Las Vegas.

Not to diss your choice , Robert, but Alison Mack's Chloe is to me more attractive physically and personality-wise.

·
Registered
130 Posts
There are some chicks on The OC (FOX) that are pretty damn hot too, but unfortunately you'd have to watch the show to see them.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Has anyone mentioned Bea Arthur? She was pretty hot in the Golden Girls.

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by sangs
She's a teacher on the show right? (Sorry, I don't watch Ed.) Well, let's just say I'd like to have her teach me a thing or two, or three, perhaps four. Not to sound too sexist or anything, but yeah, that is a pretty damn fine looking woman. She been in anything else?

I must admit though that if push came to shove, Courtney Thorne Smith would be my preferred most beautiful HD face. And if Friends ever went HD, well then Jennifer Aniston would win hands down. Unfortunately...
obviously someday friends will be in hd syndication i bet. are they being shot 16:9 protected or will they have to be cropped down from a 4:3 framing

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.