AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been monkeying around for a couple of months with DIY screen building from blackout cloth to parkland plastics, etc, etc. I finally got fed up and went to order a screen from Cousins Video. I did a search on "Cousins" on this forum and Jason (from AVS) had a post in a Cousins Video thread that said his prices were better. (This was a Dalite screen). Well, he was right. I placed an order last week and he called me this morning to let me know my screen had shipped yesterday. Well, about 20 minutes later my wife called to tell me my screen arrived. So, either Dalite shipped a lot sooner than they told Jason or it was delivered compliments of the US Air Force!!!

The point of my thread is that I always assumed AVS was higher priced (I still don't know why I had that stigma) and made up for it with customer service. Well, I was wrong. My screen was only $150 delivered for the 1.5 gain material. That is at LEAST $20 better than ANYWHERE else I could find. Had I known 6 months ago that I could get a screen for $150 :mad: . . oh, nevermind :) . If you're going to order something via the net, at least check out our sponsors prices before you order elsewhere.

Now onto the setup :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.